Wheatbags gumnut wheat bag
Makes a perfect gift as everyone will have a use for one of these at some point in time- they can be used anywhere on the body to soothe aches and to keep you warm or put in the freezer for a cooling sensation
This print is a watercolour painting of gumtrees with a green backing- its really beautiful!
- Thoughtfully produced to ensure minimum waste, fabric off-cuts are given to a local refugee centre where migrant women sew quilts
- Hand made in Melbourne
- 100% cotton Screen printed using water based inks to reduce environmental impact
- Beautiful gum leaf print on one side and a green cotton backing on the other side
- Perfect size for anywhere on the body where pain relief is needed, such as sore shoulders, tight neck muscles or period cramps
- Warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer
- Arrives in a cardboard gift box- reusable or recyclable
- Size: 44cm x 13cm (pictured folded in half), pattern may vary depending on fabric cut
Just so helpful to help you relax and keep snug on cold nights!